[sold]huge Java Moss Portion! (free P&p)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bagu

Shouldn't you be looking to the right?
Reaction score
hey guys!

Plants: Java Moss
Age and condition: Good condition, growing fast!
Quantity for sale: hmmmm 10" by 15" (or a nice big ball)
Reason for Sale: Cleaning out tank, a tad too much of it!
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £6
Postage & Packaging: FREE
Photograph:

wmmsk6.jpg
29olr4k.jpg

hey, well the java moss is doing great! it comes from a non med tank no ferts only homemade Co2. No algae outbreaks yet apart from the starting diatoms. Algae should be fine, nothing ever gone wrong to it in my tank! Will post out ASAP!

Bagu

lol i#ve been hunting high and low for some this seems to good to pass up ! lol

Postage tomorrow would be great :D pm paypal details and i'll send the £6 as a gift to avoid fee's and will pm address

:D :D :D

haha okay mate =]

its all in good nick! lol i hope im not selling it too cheap :p

wow that was quick :)

will be sent tomorrow at 9am :)

ive had some feedback from adandrews about the moss quality, the camera has made it look black and it is a nice green, here is a picture of it in the tank before i pack it up

2r636lj.jpg

Im sorry if you think im out to rip people off; im just trying to clean the tank up :)

hey kizz

just posted it!

this is the first thing i have ever packed and posted; so i might have taken it to the extreme ^^

the moss is in a bit of water inside a waterproof royal mail bag; sealed. This is then inside a plastic sleeve, with tissue roll to stop it getting damaged, this is sealed. then its is all sealed inside this water proof tear proof envelope with newspaper lol :)

hope its okay x

LOL Probably going to recieve the best packaged plants ever ! lol

The easiest way get the plants and some kitchen roll wrap plant roots in the kitchen roll get whichever bag your're going to use (fish bags:D ) Put some tank water in the bottom stick plants +kitchen roll in the bag kitchen roll absorbes the water therefor keeping the roots wet tie up envelope and post :D lol

Can't wait to receive lol

:good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back