🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

stubert

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I do.

Human paladin, Lightbringer :good:

any other Azerothians?

I don't and I'm glad I don't :lol:

Hear so many stories and seen so many people totally addicted and wasting 14 hours a day on it. Not good!

I don't and I'm glad I don't :lol:

Hear so many stories and seen so many people totally addicted and wasting 14 hours a day on it. Not good!

I'd be a testament to that, but stopped a while back, nothings compared since :-(

I played for a month and with help from a friend and a very friendly guild they ran me through dungeons and within a few weeks I had hit level 53. I then got seriously bored of it as I realised there wasn't much to do other than quest until you're 80 to PvP to gain some stuff to then buy some better armour that they release every other day to then repeat the cycle endlessly.

However 2 months later my friend convinced me to play again, I subbed up my account logged on... looked around got lost went to do a quest with my friend... died at the very end of a very very long underground cave and logged off.

I cancelled my sub and didn't play it again.

Then only the other day my friend insisted I played again, I subbed up and sure enough I maybe have played one hour in the past 3 days since paying lol.

It's not a game I can get into and I'm surprised by that, in fact I use to be hooked to Eve clocking a few hours a day (mostly passive, not playing or whilst doing something else). Now the only games I play are mind games on forums. Other than that I might have a quick bout on TF2.

So...

I'm some sort of skeleton/zombie thing and I'm a warrior. I'm level 55 and that's as in depth as I can describe my character. I cluelessly leveled up.

Most reactions

Back