Haych

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Wanted:
Item Wanted: 10 gal aquarium / tank
Condition Required: needs to have a hood, heater, and light
Price Limit: not much!
Picture or Link to Item: yes please

I'm looking into getting a smaller tank due to the fact one of my girls is a boy! I may even be able to use it as a breeding tank one day!

I dont have much funds AT ALL so could really do with swapping it unless paypal is accepted (i have a small fund allowance in there) :good:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

whats your max price?

My mom decided ot keep my community tank

but if i know a price i could look around for you? :good:

i have a terta are 30 litre thing for sale, it comes with built on lid, light filter and heater, and an airpump if i can find it! also gravel if needed, im not entirely sure if the bulb went or not before i emptied it but the bulbs are a few pound.
probably take about £35 for it but its everything, just fill up and off you trot (obviously needs mature media or a cycle!)
but im in lancaster, not the midlands, although i could get it to rubery in worcestershire if that would help?
anyway, just thought id let you know.

Dave

i have a clear seal tank 18 x 12 x 12 2 months old, lids crap as i put holes in for led lights, might be able to sort heater and small filter out for you if interested, but would need to collect say a tenner (£10) and it's yours
any good (think it's just short of 10 g (9.32 imperial gallons, 42 litres, 11.22 us gallons)
Phil

lol shame i didnt see this before i posted your lights off!

can i see pics please phil?
sorry it was smaller than i remembered eek, it's 18x10x10 which makes it 30 litres, 6.5 uk gallons, 7.8 us gallons
if any good let us know, i'll pop a photo on shortly just incase

lol shame i didnt see this before i posted your lights off!

can i see pics please phil?
sorry it was smaller than i remembered eek, it's 18x10x10 which makes it 30 litres, 6.5 uk gallons, 7.8 us gallons
if any good let us know, i'll pop a photo on shortly just incase

sorry it needs to be 40 litres or 10 uk gallons :(

Check gumtree?

My ad's still on there so ignore that one :lol:
sorry it's too small, i could have swore it was 18x12x12 ah well, maybe i'll have to keep it and get a betta :)
also check www.preloved.co.uk (you have to pay a fiver to view phone numbers on ads under 7 days old but i have full membership so can get numbers if you need them :)
Phil

Most reactions

Back