Sgooosh - February 2023 Fish of the Month Winner (livebearers)

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
February 2023 Fish
of the Month Contest
We had 4 awesome Livebearers entered in this month's FOTM contest but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
Sgooosh
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's their winning entry and its description
guppy2-jpeg.311189
Hexno (guppy)
  • species, age, tank mates, tank size, name you gave it , unique traits, feedings, etc
Hello! This is my guppy (Poecilia Reticulata) named after my online name, "Hexno". He fits the name so well so I just named him that! I believe he is something of a Red dragon Halfmoon dumbo guppy. His dorsal fin is very large but it is not apparent in the photos
He lives happily in an very densely planted 75g with my other Poecilia reticulata, Xiphophorus (Helleri x Variatus and Variatus), Trichopodus leerii, Corydoras (Anaeus and Paleatus), and various types of "pest snail"
He is super energetic, and pretty young, his fins have not fully grown in yet.
He loves to eat, and dance to show off.
I feed them Omega one foods like Shrimp pellets, freeze dried blood worms, freeze dried brine shrimp, frozen brine shrimp, San Francisco Bay frozen blood worms, Hikari Micro pellet and Hikari fancy guppy, and many other things that I feed less that I cannot remember clearly.

Congrats to @Sgooosh for your winnng entry of your beautifully colored guppy. Great photo and great fish! Well deserved win.
Coming in second place is @Emeralking with his unusual Poecilia Reticulata Platy. Great choice for your entry and nice photo.

Thanks to all members who participated in this contest by either entering and/or voting. Let's keep participation high in future contests. We want to continue featuring our contests but we need more participation so please consider entering future contests.

Right now we are accepting entries for our March Tank of the Month contest. For March, we are featuring tanks sized at 16 US gallons and smaller. If you have a tank of that size, please consider entering the contest. CLICK HERE to view the entry thread.

Last edited:
Hip hooray for Sgooosh... :yahoo:
Well deserved! 👍

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back