FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
It's amazing how a catchy title can attract clicks.
Now that you're here, I just wanted to recommend a youtube channel to you. The youtube channel is called "Seducktive. I am not affiliated with the channel

What is it about?
It's about a guy who looks like Johny Depp and has an awesome personality who posts videos about taking his pet duck named Wrinkle to lots of interesting places. He raised this duck from an egg so the duck considers him his mom and follows him everywhere. The duck is now 2 and a half years old. The duck is very spoiled :lol: and is captivated by his surrounding.
Caution: his channel is addictive. He has over 2 million subscribers and I believe he makes the best part of his living from his channel on youtube.
I'd like to introduce you to this very captivating youtube channel. Here is the duck and it's owner visiting an aquarium...very appropriate for our fish keeping forum. ;)
Subscribe if you want to view his many other awesome videos.

Last edited:
I've seen this guy before lol. I don't follow him or watch many people his vids but I have seen 1-3... It's pretty cool! I like that he let's people pet the duck as well lol

The duck has custom made shoes made by his owner. I like how the duck fist bumps people. And how his “mom” entertains by often juggling items in a store.

Last week Wrinkle’s owner took him to a carnival. They had a blast.

Last edited:
Wrinkle the duck just celebrated his 3rd birthday. His owner took him to ChuckECheese to celebrate in style.

Last edited:
If you want to buy a duck, I recommend buying a duck egg and hatch it properly. Then the duck will think you're it's mother and follow you everywhere. The owner of Wrinkle raised the duck from an egg.

If you want to buy a duck, I recommend buying a duck egg and hatch it properly. Then the duck will think you're it's mother and follow you everywhere. The owner of Wrinkle raised the duck from an egg.
and now they are pair bonded.

I thought it was going to be about fish, somehow being seDUCKtive while wearing fishnet stockings. Thank the deities it wasn't that.

So, like, if they guy wants to project a tough dude nasty psycho image, does he get a Canada Goose next?

A big male leghorn rooster. It will grow to 30 inches tall, have spurs on its legs and kill anything that comes near its boyfriend.

I watch this guy, ans i do indeed recommend for you to start by raising a duck from an egg. I did that with my beautiful Graygray (RIP) and she was a lovely duck.

ducks are tasty :werewolf:

but then the human side of me is sad because my mum gave our ducks and ducklings to her work colleague who said they could live on his farm. the dirty bastard ate them all.

I'm a messed up contradiction

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back