Seachem Flourish Tabs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

enchanted

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I would like peoples oopinions on these. I bought a package today and went ahead and put one in fore each plant in my tank (4), but I would like to know about when I put together the 55.....

Thanks,
Larry

These are great for root feeders, they stay where you put them and don't cloud the water. Easily my favorite root tabs, i've used several types over the years.

Based off usage, how many should I need for a 55G?

Thanks. :)

I would add them to the roots of each plant, meaning if you have 4 plant in a 30g I would add one for each (rooted) plant, if I have 4 plants in a 55g I would still only add one for each (rooted) plant

Well, that's simple. :) I'm just going to need to find a good online supplier now.

Petsmart is out and doesn't know when they will get more (both boxes were old also) and niether of my LFS carry them, although both offered to order.

When you look through the planted aquarium contest entrys, several mention these root tabs in their list of ferts. I would say that they must be great, judging the quality of some of those aquascapes and the peolpe that create them.

ALASKA

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back