Saving Private Ryan

furry catfish

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Anyone seen it? I saw it yesterday and I loved it :D has anyone else seen it,if not I reccomend it :good: .But not for squeemish

i saw it about 15 years ago!

i was on the beach that was in a sequence :hyper: then i got a private ryan burger as they called it at the pub/restaurant just beside the beach!

Franch?

Oringally.

On "D-Day" They landed on the wrong beach. Witch made the germans KNOW a attack was going to be done.

The Allies where expecting a Smooth unexpected attack then BAM they got caught out over one small error.

Would love to go where D-Day Was based. Just to know what it was like :good:

Watched saving private ryan ALOT! One of my Fav films..

Saving Private Ryan is a great film, love the praying sniper.

I thought they tricked the Germans into thinking they were going to land at Calais?
They landed in Normandy, France. Operation Overlord was a resounding success. Planners expected 10,000 dead, but only about 3-4000 died.

Saw it years ago, and to date, its the best action/war film ive ever watched, as above, the sniper, Jackson is the best :good:

yea the sniper was my favorite as well :D he shouldn't of died...

That sniper scene always pisses me off.Why didn't that wimp kill the German in the first place!!
Great film...My favourite WW film even.

What really annoyed me was when the german just killed the jewish soldier with the moustache(I only remember jackson and wades names) and the wimp just sat down on the stairs!? :blink:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back