Plants For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikaila31

Always Watching
Reaction score
Süßwassertang(rare)- $5 per portion (at least 2 portions available)

Java moss- $2 a handful( 2 available)

Green Cabomba(Cabomba carolina)- $2/6 stems (stems anywhere from 6" to 18" long) (quantity limited)

Cryptocoryne wendtii v. ‘Tropica’- $1 plant (plants are young, but large. 5-6 leaves each) (lots!)

Hygrophilia corymbosa- $2 (2 stems 12" tall and lots of young plantlets) I'm pretty sure its the broad leaf kind(1 available)

Pennywort- $2/ 4 stems (Stems at least 6" long and have lots of runners)(quantity limited) I grow this stuff floating, but it can also be planted in the gravel. I also have some of this emersed(out of water) for terrariums. If anyone is interested in the emersed plants PM me.

All plants come with free snails
- ramhorn(sp?) and MTS if you want snails let me know and I'll send you a bunch.

Shipping is $5 for priority (1-3 days) heat packs are currently not available, but all plants are guaranteed to survive postage. If any arrive dead I will refund money for those plants.

PAYPAL ONLY.

I currently have lots of cherry shrimp. I'm debating if I want to post these or not, since I've never done that. $10 a dozen is the price. PM me if interested

Still have all this stuff available. I am pretty sure I can get heat packs for the shrimp and plants if people want them. Some prices have dropped and feel free to make offers. I want a lot of this stuff gone.

sorry about that last post, but are any of these low light plants
Cabomba carolina
Pennywort

and also very interested in the shrimps, red cherry, ghost and maybe crystal shrimps if u have??

ohh btw i live in the usa, would that be a problem <-- kinda new at this :)

Wondering if you still had a handful of the java moss left, and maybe 1 or 2 MTS. (Maybe one, since snails are hermaphrodites so you end up with a billion anyways!)

i'll take a dozen red cherries if you reply.. haha

Still have all this stuff available. I am pretty sure I can get heat packs for the shrimp and plants if people want them. Some prices have dropped and feel free to make offers. I want a lot of this stuff gone.
If its okay, I can swing by this weekend and pick up some moss, Pennywort, and Green Cabomba?

Will Sunday work for you at all if it is okay?

Thanks!
-FHM

This thread is over 3 months old so plants may be gone. You may try sending a PM to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back