Pl*co?

David

Neptune, god of the Sea
Reaction score
One question... why do people write it pl*co? Is pleco a bad word or something? Ooooh... I just swore! :p

I think this originated on PlanetCatfish. I guess some fish keepers talked about their pleco on the internet saying 'pleco' and a few day later the fish died. So now they say pl*co so their 'plecos' don't die. It's wierd, and not true. I talk about my plecos on the internet without spelling it 'pl*co' and they're still swimming. :p

i think that it is like a curse to the plec if you type ple......co (u know what i mean..)

but i don't really beleive in that crap! i love my pl*co ...oops :*) :lol: :rolleyes:

Somehow the notion got started that if you said pleco, your pleco would die. I realy have no idea why someone would start that, but thats why some people spell it pl*co :dunno:

Ok... that's pretty weird and freaky. PLECO! PLECO PLECO PLECO! I just jinxed all your plecos HAHAHAHAH! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, according to the curse, you're the one who said it so it's your 'pl*cos' that will die! :p

Ron said:
No, according to the curse, you're the one who said it so it's your 'pl*cos' that will die! :p
Pffff. I don't have a pleco so WHATEVER.

Although I am planning on one in the near future... -_- Uh oh... I'm getting paranoid... should I be worried? Maybe i just unconsciously killed all the plecos in the world... OH NO! I DID IT AGAIN! *runs out of room screaming* :p

i think it started when someone posted somewhere about their plec and it died randomly the next day so they thought they cursed it. it then spread from there - do a search - there are loads of threads about it - here and on the net.

Most reactions

Back