Pearal Gouramis.

Final Dynazty

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Would pearal Gouramis be good with my 55 gallon (see signiture). If not would they go good in a 20 gallon with my betta. Thanx in advance. :dunno:

Looking at your sig, firstly iridescent sharks need much bigger tanks than a 55g. I hope you are aware of their needs when they are full-grown. Be careful with your bgk, it may eat your smaller fish when it gets big enough to eat them.

That said, i think the pearl gouramis will be ok there, but definitely not in the 20g. Bettas and gouramis should not be put together. And also, neons need to be in schools.

P.T.

Yeah im goin to give the little neon a new home. The BGK does not attack my fish. He attacks my irr. sharks when there fightin over the blood worms. The IRR. i have had for three years now and there only like 8 in. But thanx for the addvice i appreciate it.

it might work, but don't always think that Pearls will be a quiet and peaceful fish all the time, they can become a bit territorial and they can grow up to 13cm. ;)

Mine is fine in a 55g community with tetras, danios, small cichlids, cories and otos, and Honey gouramis. If the pearl doesn't get along, get a few honeys, my pearl wants to get at them, but they are quicker and smaller, and will distract the pearl from other fish :)

Most reactions

Back