Parvo virus.

C

canyon_tears

We just found out that our 7 week old puppy, Kole has Parvo (SP??) Virus!! The vet wants $400.00 dollars to put him on an I.V. and give him antibiotics!! We don't have that kind of money!! They are going to give us some oral antibiotics but they usually don't work as good!! We are gonna hope for the best though... :-(

awwww... i'm sooo sry :-( Good luck in treating him I hope he makes it, i luv puppies

I wish you THE BEST of luck with the treatment......so sorry :-(

Chris

:eek: Hope all goes well and you find a way :-(

I know its not easy but you have gotta be strong for the little guy and make sure he gets lots of lovin :byebye:

Best wishes

Jay

I just picked him up from the vet and the front desk lady told me I could give him Pedialyte and I think I am gonna try and give him beef broth too, just to make sure he is getting some nutrients. :( :/ :unsure: :-(

Just stick with the Pedialyte...it'll do more for him than the beef broth.

So sorry to hear about the little guy...

Ugggh, here I go again on a silver tangent :rolleyes:

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog :-( but you should seriously consider taking a trip to your local health food store and picking up some colloidal silver, it's a disease destroyer and would probably be of great benefit to your pup

Here's a link, it even mentions treating parvo in dogs with it

http://www.familyhealthnews.com/49.html

Best of luck to your family & your dog

wuvmybetta said:
Ugggh, here I go again on a silver tangent :rolleyes:

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog :-( but you should seriously consider taking a trip to your local health food store and picking up some colloidal silver, it's a virus destroyer and would probably be of great benefit to your pup

Here's a link, it even mentions treating parvo in dogs with it

http://www.familyhealthnews.com/49.html

Best of luck to your family & your dog
I agree with wuvmybetta, silver is the way to go! You wont regret it. :nod:

IM very sorry about your puppy.

My mom works in a vet she tells me how hard it is for some people...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back