Orca Mt30 Temp Home/qt Tank

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Tony_essex

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ok so my main tank RR94 is gettin a complete clean out and new sand as been havin nitrate probs so i needed a temp home for my fish and cuc so i got myself a small but still ok Mt30 for £50 inc pump hood lihts heater and stand

IMAG0374.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

ok so i cleaned what i could out with just water but i think it had ether trop or gold fish as there was gravel on rear then filled with water to make sure it didnt leak and then turned everything on and good news is no leaks and everything is workin so stuck some vinagar in and will leave over night then empty and clean by hand inside still dont think its to small for what i need and once ive done my RR restart and fish are back in there full time home ill use this as QT for any new fish corals cuc

ok well did water tests today

p.h 7.8
ammonia 0.25
nitite 0
nitrate 5-10
phosphate 0
calium 480

also put few bits of live rock in from main tank and now all new media is in

oh lol well when i tock water out to test there was only the sand on there and water no media or LR so must be sand been in 2 days now goin to leave it a week as goin F1 tomorrow and then next weekend move Fish and cuc over and spend weekend sortin the RR which i need to ask u few thinsg about on my RR theard in a min :)

Your going to silverstone tomorrow :hyper:

How lucky :grr:

tested few bits quick tonight

ammonia 0 - 0.25 was more 0
nitite 0
nitrate 5-10 maybe more 5
phosphate 0

Most reactions

Back