Omg they really werent kidding.

wwestar2000

Fish Addict
Reaction score
A pedestrain paradise where the catwalk got it's c
I got my Pacman frog like a week ago. Im gonna post pics of it. Well its as bid as a snapple cap. And The crickets i bought him ran out so fast! So in walmart today i past by the fishing section and a thought came to my head. I remember people saying they are not picky eaters. So i bought the night crwlers and when i got home i put one in and he quicky snapped at it he ate it all in 20 minutes. But that night crawl;er was huge and fat! maybe like 5 inches long. And he ate it all. Hes super fat right now. People wernt kidding when they sayed they are mostly stumick!lol :p
dirtfrog.jpg
pacmanfrog2.jpg

Oh, yes! My pacman does the same thing. Instead of feeding him crickets, sometimes I'll just go and dig up a couple nightcrawlers for him. He eats 'em like spaghetti! :drool:

I kept one of these frogs a few years ago which we called Jabba.Be warned they grow quite big.Ours used to eat dead mice.Not baby ones but full grown big ones.
My little niece who was only a year old touched Jabba and he grabbed her little hand which disapeared into his mouth.Lol,he even tried to eat that.

It's probably not bad. Just don't feed him baitshop worms! Baitshop worms are generally raised in rabbit poop, and are full of bacteria and nasties that could get your frog sick.

Most reactions

Back