No Longer Required - Please Delete

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

ChilliPepper

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Looking for a normal rectangle shape (got hex at the moment) tank, 30+L, for my Betta and company.

Just the tank and lid please. Lid is essential.

Can collect around Suffolk/Essex/Norfolk area, cash on collection.

Fank you.

Bump as still looking... Will go up to a 60 litre tank...

Hello,

I have got two tanks other tanks for sale at the moment. Not sure on one of the tank sizes but the bigger one is around the 60 litre mark It comes with the stand, lights/lid and heater too. The tank just needs a clean which I can do if you are interested. I have posted pictures for you. The smaller one - £20. The bigger one is £40.

Let me know,

P1020005.jpg

P1020006.jpg

Hello,

I have got two tanks other tanks for sale at the moment. Not sure on one of the tank sizes but the bigger one is around the 60 litre mark It comes with the stand, lights/lid and heater too. The tank just needs a clean which I can do if you are interested. I have posted pictures for you. The smaller one - £20. The bigger one is £40.

Let me know,

P1020005.jpg

P1020006.jpg

Thanks very much, just seen this. Whereabouts are you?

I am in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. I can deliver or meet up within a 30 mile radius of me.

I am in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. I can deliver or meet up within a 30 mile radius of me.

Do you have the measurements of both tanks?

I live near Saxmundham, Suffolk, so not sure where a halfway point would be?

My friend is interested in the tank for 20 quid? does that come with anything and would you deliver to Loughton In Essex as i dont drive :(

Thanks

I will get you measurements for both tanks when I get home tonight. I could meet you round newmarket way if you are intersted?

what about my comment?

apologies, I am in London quite a bit and often come up past Loughton. If it hasnt gone to chillipeper I will let you know and if I am passing Loughton I could drop it off for you.

Forgot to mention, only tank and hood wich has a light on it too is included. Not sure if light works but will test when I get home.

I will get you measurements for both tanks when I get home tonight. I could meet you round newmarket way if you are intersted?

Thanks very much, yes if you could get the measurements that will be great. I'll let you know once I've spoken to OH :)

Hi Overcooled-xp, we've had a think and even the 60l is too small for what we want it for, plus Newmarket too far away really. Thanks anyway :)

I'd better change my advert :crazy:

Most reactions

Back