🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

SHELL

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just thought that i would introduce myself, my name is shell and i live in the uk with my fiance and 3 tanks, 1 with my snakenecked turtle called myrtle, 1 with ful of baby guppies and the other is my pride and joy- My four foot community tank that is a constant source of expense but i just can't help myself when i see all those lovely new fishies :lol:

Cheers
Shell

:hi: aboard Shell! I hope you enjoy your stay at TFF! You'll find a lot of helpful topics and people as I have.

(don't worry about the tank sucking the money and life out of ya... we're all in the same boat!) :lol: ;)

welcome! as teknocolor said, we all suffer from the same terminal illness that is fishkeeping............... :lol:

enjoy your stay! soon, you'll have one more tank..... and then another... and then another.....

i'm quite scared now, just had a look around and found all srt of interesting creatures that i would like.... looks like i might need a bank loan though!!!

i can't walk past a fish shop without checking it out and usually purchaing something!!.. it's bad i know :S

My fish eat better than me :lol:

They get first dibs on my wages

Jon

[EDIT] Your font in sig is a little difficult to read

i'm on the case for my sig... also the smilie in the topic bit was meant to be smiling, but i must have clicked on the wrong one cos it's frowning now and it's supposed to show that i'm happy to be here !! oh well never mind!!

Most reactions

Back