New Tanks

metfan581

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hello,
I am starting a 20 gallon high tank.
It has a peguin 330 dual bio-wheel filter.
It also has a 100w heater.
It also has a glass canopey with a light.
I would like a pair of Blue Rams.
What elest can I put in the tank.
Please reply with questions and comments.
Oh yea, Don't mind my spelling.
PS Reply with what tank you have, filteration, heat, other fish ,and lights. to see what others think what you should add to your tank.
ALSO
Can I breed blue rams in my tank or is the filter too strong?
PS Please reply with tips on breeding Blue Rams.
Thanks.

Hi metfan, i see u have put your question in a new topic, lol. Give him a break there Frank3333, lol.

Anyways, seen as your blue rams will be lower level occupants, i would suggest some pieceful mid or high level water dwelers, such as a small school of Harliquins, tetras, etc.

Goodluck with breeding, i havnt any clue on blue ram breeding so ill leave the tips to someone else.

thanks for replying
the new topic got lost or wheatever
i got a mesasage from the owner
what type of top dwellers
this was my plan

1 bleeding heart tetra
1 abalion cory
2 guppies
2 blue rams
2 gold rams
2 dwaft coockatoo
3 neon tetra

Theres no way way you can kepp al those cichlids. Id suggest to just go with the blue rams. Tetras like to be in groups of atleast 6 so Id up it on the tetras. Corys as well like to be in groups of atleast 3. As for cichlids if you can find cockatoos go for them, but it took me months to find mine, and I have drive a was to get them. Only 2 rams or 3 cockatoos. Btw thanks for making a topic and not stealing others.

You need at least 6 of each of the tetra species, 4 of the cories and at this point even one pair of rams will be pushing it (particularly considering this is a high tank). Skip the guppies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back