new sig

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

cutecotton

Fish Herder
Reaction score
quickie quesiton, if you read this post, please tell me if my sig loads for you, and if it loads quick, i don't want to lag down the whole page with it :) thanks guys!

thanks! u know ur addcited to fish when you make a collage of all ur bettas and set it as your desktop :rolleyes: :*)

Anyways, i hope someone with dailup with will answer to this :D if it loads too slowly i'll fix ti :)

as for hte program, i used a program called photoimpact and corel photo paint. The text and stuff were from photoimpact, and the pictures i "feathered" in photo paint. I don't know how ot use photoshop, but i'm sure you can do all these funky things on there too :D

i just bsaically took a bunch of betta pics that i had, feathered the edges, put them together and added some fancy leaves and butterflies and sparkles (photopaint had this neat litlte stamp thing, so i just click and it stamps leaves and sutf fon there for me :rolleyes:)

i'm generally a graphics dummy, that's about the fanciest i can do :unsure: :lol:

Most reactions

Back