**NEW** Searchable User Gallery!!

sunflower said:
I havent moved them. Have had some problems with my host site though so maybe that's it.
Hi, Sun.

I think I went through the pages where your picture had been posted. There was no image there, just something like <user posted image>. Perhaps it is a problem with your image host software -_-

If I was going to say anything else, I've forgotten what it was :rolleyes:

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

As was said before, just pm anybody on the list will posted at the start with a link to your picture and we'll add it for you :nod:

snowyangel said:
Is it just me or did i notice you can also purchase ANY members photos too? :grr:
If so, thats very wrong(not to mention illegal) and i want out right now!

http://www.shutterfly.com/c4p/cart.jsp
I wouldn't worry about that too much. If they wanted a print out of somebody they'd already have it via their own PC and printer :)

my_fallen_angel said:
mine doesnt seem to be there either :(

i did put one up in the other thread
Hi there, I did yours so I'll check it out and if it's not there, I'll add it for you ;)

is it just me being techilogically really dumb (lol) but i have a hard time getting out of the user gallery and back into the forum with out having to log back in again. Am i missing the 'return' link?

Val

boozybears said:
is it just me being techilogically really dumb (lol) but i have a hard time getting out of the user gallery and back into the forum with out having to log back in again. Am i missing the 'return' link?

Val
Hi Val
I use the little black arrow next to the back button, this brings a drop down box up and then you can click on the last forums page, or the history button to find where you left the forums.
HTH

When opening the user gallery, I right click and open in a new window. It keeps me on the forum and I can keep the user gallery open if I want.

Arfie

The-Wolf said:
boozybears said:

Val
Hi Val
I use the little black arrow next to the back button, this brings a drop down box up and then you can click on the last forums page, or the history button to find where you left the forums.
HTH
Thanks Wolf! Can you believe I've actually never used that button before? (and they say you can't teach on old dog new tricks ! :p )

loving the new user gallery all! :clap:

Val

I know and I'm sorry, my computer that has the pictures on it has been retarded for a week or so and my husband has been gone so I can't fix it. Our other computers don't have a photo program, so I can't convert it to jpeg. I'll PM Arfie and ask if he can get it up. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back