New here... from Mexico

perlie

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Perla i'm 22 yrs old and mexican. I have a 20 gallon tank with 2 platy, 3 mollies, 2 zebra danio and a snail.
This site is really fantastic, hope to hear from you guys soon!! :D

Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay here!
The tank you have sounds lovely, though can I advice you to get at least 5 or 6 more danios? They can be very nippy when kept in small groups or on their own and really should be kept in bigger groups

Hey, thanks!! i will get more danios then, thx for the advice!! :cool:

Hi and

:hi:

hope you enjoy this forum and learn a lot!

(I love mollies...hope you have 3 females ...if you have a male in there then mollies are best kept with at least 3/4 females to one male
wowee u r getting all this advice already on your first day here!) :hyper: :hyper:

brissiegal :D

:hi: to the forum.

Well, if you don't place your location in the location option under your avatar and if you do not mention your nationality, you won't get pestered by people attempting to speak the language. There was a person on here who was hispanic and did not know any English (I found it rather hard to believe since a friend of mine, from Mexico, said that English was one of the core classes of study in schools) and people were having a ball with translators trying to speak with him.

Anyways, glad to have you with us, and it seems you have already received some good advice on your choice of stock. :D

Join our school.
:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

ok, question... how do i put my location in the location option under my avatar?? I tried by clicking in the edit profile menu, but some sort of error appeared :crazy: need help... thx!!

Did you reply to the email you got from the fish forum? (validation email) If not, click the link in that email, then go to " my controls" and " edit profile information" That should do the trick

Thx everyone..... good news: a beautiful crown-tail betta is now living in my aquarium :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back