New emoji idea - "Thank you"

๐Ÿ  May TOTM Voting is Live! ๐Ÿ 
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
๐Ÿ† Click here to Vote! ๐Ÿ†

sharkweek178

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Reaction score
Is there a thank you symbol that could be added to the reaction emojis?

Oh I see, from the 'like' button....

You know... We should have just stuck with what the Egyptians had... Hieroglyphics. Soon we'll just be talking with pictures
If you think about it, a lot of human communications is non verbal; body language, tone of voice, etc. So sometimes exact meaning gets lost when we're just using text to communicate.

If you think about it, a lot of human communications is non verbal; body language, tone of voice, etc. So sometimes exact meaning gets lost when we're just using text to communicate.
True, except when you can't understand tones of voice and you use the wrong tone of voice, and you don't read body language as well ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

True, except when you can't understand tones of voice and you use the wrong tone of voice, and you don't read body language as well ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚
Lol, true. But also when we talk face to face with people, we can get immediate clarification to minimize miscommunication.
I'll give you an example of what I mean how only communication with only text can be confusing.
I once texted someone "I just did laundry."
What I meant was that was the most recent thing that I did.
What they read that as was that was the only thing I did.

Lol, true. But also when we talk face to face with people, we can get immediate clarification to minimize miscommunication.
I'll give you an example of what I mean how only communication with only text can be confusing.
Lol. Yah, that's definitely true

You know... We should have just stuck with what the Egyptians had... Hieroglyphics. Soon we'll just be talking with pictures
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐ŸงŒ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŒ
๐Ÿชฟ๐Ÿฆ†๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฆฉ๐Ÿฆข
๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿฆจ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸŒพ
๐Ÿฅ‹๐ŸŽฝ๐Ÿšฐ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฉณ๐Ÿ‘”๐Ÿงฆ

Most reactions

Back