New Betta!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Geoffrey

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So last Friday, I ordered a betta online. He's a 15 week old Galaxy Koi Halfmoon. Being the procrastinator that I am, I waited until the day (today!) that I got the email notification that he was shipped out and due to arrive tomorrow before I got his tank set up. I have had a 10 gallon running the last three months as a grow out tank for my White Cloud Mountain Minnows, but it was a basic (temporary) set up with a bunch of fake plants and I definitely wanted real plants for the betta. I did move the WCMMs over to my main tank and pull out the fake plants the other day, but I waited until today to run out and buy a bunch of plants and then glue them to some rocks and wood and stuff and then quickly set everything up. It's not terrrrible. I think I'm happy with it, and I think the betta will like it. I still need to put the heater in, but I was so glad to be done with the plants that I forgot to put it in. I'll do that later, I'm hungry.

Here's my betta-less (for now) betta tank.

IMG_2038.jpeg

Looks good. I see some crypts, a java fern, anubias, and maybe a small sword? Or is that another crypt? Look forward to meeting your fish. And I hope you're enjoying your rib eye.

Looks good. I see some crypts, a java fern, anubias, and maybe a small sword? Or is that another crypt? Look forward to meeting your fish. And I hope you're enjoying your rib eye.
Thanks!

According to the labels, some are a type of anubias and some are a type of fern (java and narrow leaf). All these plants are glued to either a rock, wood, or the pagoda.

The rib eye was deeeelicious.

And here is a picture of the betta from the website. They say the pictures they post are of the actual betta that you purchase.

IMG_2037.jpeg

Thanks!

According to the labels, some are a type of anubias and some are a type of fern (java and narrow leaf). All these plants are glued to either a rock, wood, or the pagoda.

The rib eye was deeeelicious.

And here is a picture of the betta from the website. They say the pictures they post are of the actual betta that you purchase.

View attachment 322880
Who are you getting it from?

September Tank of the Month will be for 16 gallon and smaller tanks...HINT....HINT

He looks gorgeous, love bettas but don't have room for another tank for one. Looking forward to seeing pictures of him in his new home :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back