My Tasha

AmberC

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Here is my 3 year old Sibe husky\timberwolf mix. Shes about 45 pounds but DONT let her small size fool you! A friend of mine has a couple sibes MUCH larger and meaner that Tasha, but she took them BOTH out every time they've fought (which is every time they get together.) Shes small and ferocious!!! :D

AmberC said:
she took them BOTH out every time they've fought (which is every time they get together.)
So you fight dogs???? Or are you talking about 'play' fighting??? :blink:

OMG NOOOOO!!! My friend and I walk together in the morning (Huskies need lots of exercise!) and sometimes we go to her house after and let the dogs loose in the backyard to play. They get along for a little bit, but end up scrapping with eachother. Her husband and I then have to jump in and grab back legs to pull them apart. Thats when we leave too. It worked better before she got her second dog. She had Pepper then she took Hannah (Peppers older sister) from her father and Hannah and Tasha dont get along that well. Pepper and Tasha fought, but got along much better than Hannah and Tasha do. NO I dont fight her! :eek:

I was just saying she can hold her own. Most people look at her and underestimate her cause shes small. Most people think shes still a pup. I think shes the perfect size!! :D (and shes spoiled rotten... look where she sleeps!

Most reactions

Back