My Tank....cycling

jayjay. did u say u had some photos of bettas? can i look?

So you completely ignored our advice and bought tetras which will be unhappy.

I feel sorry for them

what happened to the enthusiasm about getting a betta? :S

and at the start you said no i didn't ignore anyones advice.

and i do listen

what happen there then??

so completly ignored us??

and at the start you said no i didn't ignore anyones advice.

poor tetra's and cories.

Yeah, i just think its a little pointless asking about stocking lists and then completely ignoring the advice. Sorry, i dont mean to sound as if im flaming you!

Give him a break guys. 1st tank addiction / excitement and all that. He's changed his mind about a billion times looking back over things and has tied himself in a knot trying to make a decision. Imagine what he'd be like with a 70 gallon to stock. :lol: No offense intended of course.

I can see you guys have taken out quite a lot of time to help him out so are a tad miffed that it's been forgotten. Im sure he's grateful for your help. Sometimes it's easier to learn from your own mistakes than other peoples.

ps Would like to see pics of tank/ fish TM2 at some point

I would like too see pics too, good luck with the tank!

We were just advising, The tank could easily work out

my mum is going to have those black widows now, as se wants some and they arnt eating,
im going to get:

- 4 head and tail light tetras - 1.5inch each = 6 inch
- 2 corys - 2inch each = 4 inch
- 1 Honey gourami - 2 inch = 2inch
- total: 12 inch - lfs experienced guy said that wud be fine as long as i stuck to low waste producers.
+ the corys are fine, and happy following each other around just that there in a pair dont meen there not happy

o yea for the record: i found loads of babys in my tank, think there corys coz there stuck to glass - 4 left...

I feel you should stop posting and do what you like as you clearly dont listen too us.

tetras have to be kept in schools of 6's! :shout:

it even says half a dozen or more....and they hardly school at all!! theres 3 h n t lights in the shop and they have been there for months in a display tank...other fish have all died of dieseises etc...there perfecly fine, fine then ill get 5 ok......... :X

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back