My pics after moving

FishandBirdLover

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So I've been gone awhile and have a few pics of Europe (and sum random ones) i would like to share 🥰
PXL_20230527_194704346~2.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230730_124824518~2.jpg
    PXL_20230730_124824518~2.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 20
  • DJI_0566_050201.JPG
    DJI_0566_050201.JPG
    475.1 KB · Views: 25
  • PXL_20230616_121429713.jpg
    PXL_20230616_121429713.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 21
  • PXL_20230529_114145124~2.jpg
    PXL_20230529_114145124~2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 21
  • PXL_20230712_120739940~2.jpg
    PXL_20230712_120739940~2.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 19
Where in Europe are you right now? Or are you doing a Tour de L'Europe?

ehh I don't know...
Depends on what part of the country you're in probably... That goes for any country, but I think things are better in SOME of those countries with school systems, violence, the way the environment is handled, and crime

Probably better
I mean if ur a rich person you will live very comfortably. Stuff here is sooo expensive.
How different is life there compared to America?
Everything is different. Language, landscape, houses, people, yeahhhhh.
Depends on what part of the country you're in probably... That goes for any country, but I think things are better in SOME of those countries with school systems, violence, the way the environment is handled, and crime
Switzerland is definitely one of the safest countries. Idk how the school system compares to America's because I was homeschooled. They definitely make sure people do t throw their garbage out and stuff. They make u pay for garbage bags, plastic bags, etc.
ehh I don't know...

I mean if ur a rich person you will live very comfortably. Stuff here is sooo expensive.
Yah, I think that kinda goes for any place sadly...
Everything is different. Language, landscape, houses, people, yeahhhhh.
That's guaranteed when moving to a new country! But that is what's also kinda cool!!
Switzerland is definitely one of the safest countries. Idk how the school system compares to America's because I was homeschooled. They definitely make sure people do t throw their garbage out and stuff. They make u pay for garbage bags, plastic bags, etc.
Yah, that sounds really nice... I've heard it's pretty safe in those countries over there...

I'm also homeschooled, but I was in public school up until middle school, so I got to see both sides of it lol.
I think it's good that they instill in the kids to throw away the trash and stuff. To clean up after themselves.
Although making the kids pay for the garbage bags and stuff seems a bit strange... Maybe there's a reason though

Although making the kids pay for the garbage bags and stuff seems a bit strange... Maybe there's a reason though
It's pretty much the same in the UK. We get one wheelie bin supplied by the local authority, and if you want more (you need a good reason or they'll only empty one) or it's damaged and you need a replacement you have to pay for it. No free garbage bags (the black bin liner type) if you have a wheelie bin, you have to buy them if you want them.
Plastic carrier bags were banned a few years ago except for a few circumstances eg when buying raw meat not in a sealed package - and live fish so LFS can use them but only for fish. This is to reduce the amount of plastic waste. There are 'bags for life' sold by supermarkets which they replace and hopefully recycle the damaged bags.

We also have roadside recycling collections every two weeks for glass, cans, paper, cardboard, certain types of plastic, and in summer in our area garden waste. The bags and replacement bags for cans, paper, cardboard & plastic are free but we have to buy the garden waste bags. Glass goes in a box, the first one was free and we haven't needed to replace that yet so I have no idea if replacements are free or not.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back