My highschool...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ScuabaDuba

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I don' have any pond or cool-water fish, but I graduated from a very very unique high school- one which, in fact, was just rezoned....as a zoo!

Seriously, it was.

Why you may ask? Because there are over 200 animals living on campus! Now you are wondering why you should care...

In the central courtyard(see pics) reside about 50 Koi, in a system of rivers and ponds. They also exist in a pond outside the gym, and one in another courtyard. It's very tranquil.

Couldn't find great pics of the actualy fish, but thought you might all find it interesting that a Catholic high school embraces the art of pond construction, as well!

h7.htm19.jpg

h7.htm21.jpg

h7.htm23.jpg

h7.htm25.jpg

h7.htm26.jpg

Thats just wrong!! You have a wondeful garden in the middle of a school then yopu look up and see the prison like school buildings.

That looks amazing amazing though, fancy posting it to me and dumping it in my back garden :thumbs:

Very nice. I river set-up for Coldwater fish would be so great. :)

Yea it was a really great place to go to school. Courtyard was really relaxing and a great way to unwind between classes. Of course, we all left mentally deranged after realizing that university and the real world is NOT what we had in hs. :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back