My Crazy Gourami

Riley

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello all,

I had a gourami that lived with crazy fish all of his life. When i first bought him i was stupid and bought two puffers..like any puffers they chewed the #### out of his fin. I finally got ride of them and dumped them off with my cousin heh ;) after them i bought two half inch Piranahs(Andif your thinking im some unexperienced idiot who no's nothing about which fish go together...im not i just didn't care that much about my gourami) anyways it was weird cause as soon as i bought the piranahs he became super agressive and would guarrd the frozen blood worms in the water.The Piranahs then grew bigger then him and he still would attack the piranahs. The piranahs never attacked back witch was weird and the Gourami would harrasse them and he was the king of the tank. Then one day my Piranah killed the opther one and then he died about 3 weeks later. i bought another piranah from the pet store but this one was alot more agressive cause they had been eating and killing gold fish all of there lives. The gourami still insisted on attacking the piranah but what was weird was this piranah would take it too..but not as bad cause he bit the gouramis lip off once when he was being attacked bad by the crazy thing.

if anyone nos why he might have been so aggressive you could write back but it doesn't matter that much if you don't caus the Gourami has died a horrible death from pop eye,fin rot and he got cooked from when my little cousin turned up my heater when i didn't no and it was left like that for a day and he was about to die from hte diseases anyways.. but i would love to no why he was so agressive so....

good bye ;)

Sorry to hear that, but jinkies....ya gotta give credit to the gourami for standing his ground :flex: They are stupidly brave, I'm not insulting them BUT I know what you mean. Once upon a time I kept one with my frontosas as a temporary fixture and he would stand his ground when the front came at him, almost like he was packing some super speedy ninja moves and he had no reason to fear. Weirdos :rolleyes:

yes i think there very strong fish and i was going to put him in with my cichilds but they would finish him off for sure :rofl: he was pretty old too and he was the only fish ive gotten from Wal-mart thats lasted longer then 2 weeks. :cool:

anyways i gotta go see yah B)

p.s WAL-MART SUCKS!!!!

Sometimes i play with my dwarf blues. I take a twisty tie and fence with hum. I poke him slightly and he does a complete circle and attacks again. I love him no matter how dumb he is :) :wub:

HAHA!! Mine does the same sort of things just a little less aggressive because he's battling little guppies and cories :X . Sometimes I think he thinks he's in the ocean and the other fish are big sharks and stuff and he's taking them on :D . He's role playing with them!

But maybe yours was super aggressive because the puffers made him so mad he revolted and wanted all fish to die except for gouramis :p .

Just an idea! :dunno:

My fire dwarfs spend the whole day sneaking up on eachothers nests, stealing a bit, putting it in their own nest then they fight in the middle of the tank and start all over again.
The fights are never serious though, just a few digs.
Its like domination in UT2004!!

So much fun to watch though!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back