My Betta

BeccaBlain

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Okay, this is a mixture from having a tablet, getting asked "What does your Betta look like" and otherwise trying to procastinate. :crazy:

Aww, but I love my Betta :wub: In all of his mutt glory.

Monomez.jpg

Yeah, My outlining sucked. It was only a ten minute doodle. Sorry. ;_; I'll get a camera one day, I promise!

Becca

:*) Thanks :)

He is a pretty little mutt. I love the little dear very much :) The colors are slightly off, the teal is more metallic less neon, but the other colors look about right. His back tail might be a little off, but I was trying to draw with a flashlight in one hand so I could see him, and the stylus in the other. :)

:wub:

Becca

Now that I'm in a better position to see my own betta, his back tail *is* wrong, there isn't any purple/red to the tip. Its a little darker, but not in a purple tone. Oh well :) Thats what i get for drawing too far away from my baby :)

And thank you! Monomezurashii is my little pride and joy :)

Becca

Great Picture :)

You can get digital cameras from £30+ ($50+) these days! They're well worth it just to capture your babies on camera, even if it isnt the greatest quality.

Ben

Yeah, right now, I need to make certain that I have enough $ to take care of my fish :)

I'm going to borrow a digital from my friend, but its pointless until I get him into a tank with lighting :)

Becca

Thanks, and Cool! Congrats on your new betta! :D

I just had to clean my bettas tank again. Arg. There was gunk all in it. I removed his toys, and now hes like.. "but mommy, i have nowhere to HIDE! What have you done?!"

Poor Moe.

:)

Most reactions

Back