Man City Wants Ronaldo!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read the same, what a load of rubbish, he's in dreamland, as if Fergie would even consider selling Ronaldo to our City rivals!!!!

If Ronaldo goes it'll probably be Real Madrid like you said ;)

this will make football much more interesting...

but its also guaranteed that mark hughes will get the sack for finishing somewhere like 6th cos these people know nothing about football and expect instant success

It's going to get ridiculous, like rich men playing Championship Manager with real clubs :angry:

I will only get worse if/when DIC take over at Anfield, then you will have three billionnaires in the premiership buying whoever they want for however much they want.

I don't mind them taking over, but some rules need to be put in place now to protect the whole league system. Like a maximum squad size and a maximum wage bill as a percentage of gross turnover to prevent this lunacy getting worse.

Still it was nice to see Chelsea get gazumped :) and it's a pity Citeh failed to get berbasulk.

Quite frankly I'm sick of these on/off transfers this summer Barry, Berbatov, Ronaldo & Robinho all need a kicking and so do all the clubs involved (yes including Liverpool).

I think I'm going to watch more Ice Hockey this season :unsure:

Arfie

I could not agree with you more Arfie. something needs to be sorted, or our National sport will vanish up it collective, multi billion £ exhaust pipe. somewhere along the line the supporters, have been pushed into insignificance. a fact the, surly, must be wrong.

that man city will get bigger than Man U

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
People did that in the 80's when Ferguson said united would be bigger than Liverpool ;).

I can assure you it will leave a very bitter taste in your mouth if Citeh ever do become bigger than utd ;)

Don't forget, the man who is completely responsible for the position utd are in will be retiring before much longer and if Fersuson is the best in the business (and he probably is) by definition the next manager won't be as good, so there is only one direction for you to travel in :)

Arfie ;)

well i wasnt around then so i cant comment on that - but Man City we are on about, some reson, i highly doubt it :hyper:

Theres no way Christiano would join city, hes too good for them anyway, would most likely be a one man team. IF (and its a big IF) he does join anyone it would surely be real madrid, as i think la ligua would suit his style of play, like when he used to play.

Im a manutd fan, and i think that ronaldo is over-rated. Yes he's good, but most people forget that there are other great players playing for united, not just ronaldo.

I think Berbatov will start off well for united but will soon slow down. Lets just hope he scores afew in the process. :D

I also dont think city will be bigger than united, even though they've been bidding on most of the big players hahaa.

Yes he's good, but most people forget that there are other great players playing for united, not just ronaldo

i agree, i am not that keen on him (he is to big headed)

Wouldn't you be if you was on of the best players in the world?!?!

I know for a fact that i would!!

He's nowhere near as arrogant as he used to be, in my opinion he's matured a lot as a player over the years :D

Most reactions

Back