Male And Female Guppies Wanted

bugmania

Reaction score
Wanted: male and female guppies

Condition Required good?!?

Price Limit as low as possiable please

Location bishops stortford near stansted airport

im after a few guppies for breeding i have a tank set up just waiting for the fish now there are a few fish in it at the moment but they will be moved when the guppies come

Many Thanks

Alex

If my next lot of guppy fry survive long enough you can have some of those but i'm waiting for my very, very, heavily pregnant guppy to drop so shouldn't be to long. Good luck finding some. :good:

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Wanted: male and female guppies

Condition Required good?!?

Price Limit as low as possiable please

Location bishops stortford near stansted airport

im after a few guppies for breeding i have a tank set up just waiting for the fish now there are a few fish in it at the moment but they will be moved when the guppies come

Many Thanks

Alex
Oh! Bugmania... How I wish you stayed closer to me.... I would gladly donate thousands!!!

I would have to bring them over in a friends car because i live in sheffield but, they would be the best quality as my guppies are fed on specific guppy food that enhances their colours and helps their health, they also get fed a variety of live foods. The food is by sera and it's called guppy gran.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

I have had guppy fry brought all the way from attercliffe on 2 buses and they survived so well that they reached about 2 years old before they died, so they should be alright as long as i keep the water in the bag warm enough which won't be hard in the car, i will also put a bag buddies stress reliever in for them. I will pick the best colours i have if you want i will even put a pic of them on but if you find some before then, my offer will still be there.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Your welcome. It will help me aswell because just to warn you they breed worse than rabbits :lol:

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

yeah i know have bred them befor but went on holday and the person left with the responsiablitly of looking after them decided that they dident want to :sad: :angry:

Most reactions

Back