Malaysian Trumpet Snails For Plants

micko

drive it like you stole it.
Reaction score
Exchange:
Item/s Offered MTS cannot give the exact ammount but there must be 100 plus of various sizes
Condition: snaily? Good.
Item/s Required: plants, easy growing.
Condition: good.
Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s
Location northern Ireland.

Have a load of MTS, they do not eat plants but do eat dead parts of plant. Cannot give the exact ammount as there's too many. Will be posted at my expense and your posting costs at your expense. Sent by first class royal mail from Northern Ireland.
I had mine sent to me and they were out of water for 4 full days and all survived.

Thanks

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I still have some available. Not sure on the numbers though. How many are you after?

Most reactions

Back