Looking for Hygroryza aristata (Asian water grass)

I don't have but found the following...

I don't have but found the following...

Those are the ones I found, too. I don't know any of those shops, but I'll probably order some soon and hope for the best.

I’ve not dealt with the linked seller… but my personal experience with sellers that start out with a warning of previous bad reviews… often mean buyer beware… maybe they don’t ship well in extreme conditions, or the pictures differ from the written description… floating/ emerging/ submerged????

I’ve not dealt with the linked seller… but my personal experience with sellers that start out with a warning of previous bad reviews… often mean buyer beware… maybe they don’t ship well in extreme conditions, or the pictures differ from the written description… floating/ emerging/ submerged????
I went back and looked at the links and the first does comment on bad reviews which I didn't notice at first look. The other links have no such message on a quick look.

Well, I ordered some from "Sunken Treasure Aquatics" on ebay. We'll see how it goes. I have actually had remarkably good luck with plants from ebay in the past. I messaged the owner and they seem to know what they're about, so hopefully these will be good.

Hey I know this is out of the blue but I picked up some Asian water grass a while back and am wondering how to take cuttings?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back