Look what I just came home with........

LMAO Andy.... Me too.... I couldn't stop laughing when she was wearing it.... I finally had to take it off :kira:

FishyJessie, I paid $490 for her with full AKC registration, shots & license.... She has a pretty good pedigree too :D

Your dog is so precious :wub: I had a chihuahua a couple of years ago. She was 2 years old and AKC registered, we paid $275 for her. She was white/fawn color. I loved her to death! Sadly one day, a couple of rottweilers (sp?) got ahold of her. She was in my neighbors yard (which happens to be my aunt). They jumped the fence and got her... :-( :-( Sorry..anyways...post more pictures of the lil cutie!

I dig little dogs, that's one cutie there! Bet she grows up to be your best friend.

Tolak

:wub: :wub:
Too cute!! I remember the first sweater I bought my chihuahua (check the link in my sig!) :wub: I personally make all of her sweaters now... lol! I got to get some pics of them! She's my model ;) and "purse" dog. It is freezin' here, I have to either shovel her a path in the snow to "go" (because the snow is higher than she is) or get some of those puppy pee pads 8)
:kira:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back