Kaka Bid From Man City €120million (£107million).

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

seanie112

Fish Herder
Reaction score
no way hes worth that or any player hes wages will be sky high they ie man city will not be in the top four for at less 4years that my opion any any

sky sports has sed this

Kaka's spokesman has confirmed that AC Milan have given permission to the player to negotiate with Manchester City.

Milan stated on Thursday for the first time that they were indeed considering City's offer - which was confirmed at €120million (£107million).

Whilst the Italian giants consider their position they have allowed the Kaka camp to open talk over a possible move to Eastlands.

Kaka's spokesman Diogo Kotscho admitted that although a deal was not close - the Rossoneri had given them the green light to open talks.

"Milan has authorised the negotiation with Manchester City," he told Associated Press.

"The next step now is that Kaka's father will eventually talk to Manchester City.

"It's an exaggeration what they are saying in England that it's almost a done deal and it's an exaggeration that Kaka has rejected the offer

on sky live and on the web site

AC Milan can with that kind of money buy couple more kaka's or better players

wot do you think will he sign for them its got to be only money he be thinking

wot do you think abt it is this good for the game i think not

they reckon hes gonna get £500,000 a week, and his agents etc supposed to have been offered £40m to sort the deal out..

wot do you think will he sign for them its got to be only money he be thinking

I doubt he's only thinking about the money, at least not for himself. He is well known for the fact that he already gives a large amount of his wages to charities

wot do you think abt it is this good for the game i think not

I think the amount of money being touted and the fact that a player who doesn't want to leave a club and a club that don't want to sell a player are potentially being forced into it by an amount of money that is impossible to turn down.

That said, I'd like to see players like Kaka and Messi in the premier league :good: I'd just like to see them all playing their home games at Anfield :)

What worries me is that if City are prepared to spend that kind of money, there are very very few players in the premier league that wouldn't move for £500,000 per week and very few clubs that wouldn't sell any player for £100m. I can imagine Liverpool would find it difficult to turn £100m for Gerrard or Torres, then Lampard & Terry at Chelski, Fabregas and a plethora of money hungry rent boys at Utd. I doubt even Utd would be able to resist £100m for Ronaldo and I think to treble his wages he'd got to City. That kind of thing could happen now if the Sheikh feels like doing it and if it does, they'd be in the top 4 pretty quick and if Hughes isn't upto the task they ould get pretty much any manager they wanted.

Arfie

If he goes to City it will be under duress. it seems pretty obvious he wants to stay at Milan and cash not an object. He is openly very religious and charitable. what a player though!!! I'm sure he'll lonk up well with Vassel and Richard Dunne!!! lol

This is why i hate football, players are worth millions if they sold them all to say a few teams, then gave the money to charity the world would be a better place, then we wouldnt have chavs that cant drive crashing brand new ferraris in tunnels

just heard that man city is not signing kaka and he is staying at AC Milan

but they have sign Bellamy: Everyone wants to sign for Manchester City part from kaka lol

Transcript of the conversation between City and Kaka.

This is the City end of the phone...

"Hello, is that Kaka? How do you fancy becoming the supply line to Craig Bellamy and Darius Vassell this winter?

"No, your fellow countryman doesn't like the cold and will be out until mid April - but you will play alongside Stephen Ireland"

"No, Kaka, Ireland is a person not a country"

"yes, I fully appreciate that he is not Ronaldinho, Pirlo or even Beckham but many fans have him in their fantasy football"

"I know you are currently the richest man in Italy but we can double it!"

"erm, well, we have had a bit of a slide recently and we are currently 15th"

"erm, out of 20...... but Mark Hughes once won the double for our neighbours"

"Hughes"

"Ex Blackburn boss"

"Blackburn, Blackburn Rovers"

"No, Blackburn......Black.....Burn"

"HUGHES man, HUGHES!!!"

"He once scored a good goal against Spain"

"No, thats Gerry Armstrong..... anyway, are you coming or not?"

"Usually about two thirds full but if we play a big team its really rocks"

"yes I know, but we dont even have a car park cos all the fans walk to the ground they are so local"

"Relevance? well, I suppose its all they have to brag about whether its true or not"

"Only the one to be fair but its called 'blue moon' you will love it"

"Blue"

"yes, definitely blue, always has been"

"No, no, no, they are in Trafford"

"yes they are, steeped in it in fact but what good is history to you my ambitious friend?"

"erm, 1976 I think"

"it was the er, the er League cup if memory serves me right"

"Well, the plan was to get in the top 4 this season and then....."

"yes, I realise that but....."

"Aston Villa? Whats it got to do with them?"

"Yes, I know but we have been down this history route already"

"How the heck does a Brazilian playing in Italy know about Nottingham Forest?"

"Yes, yes, and Leeds United also made a final but you are missing my point,this is all about the future"

"Give me strength......HUGHES!!!!"

"yes I know he did and he was a legend there but he is a changed man"

"forget them, they are falling apart"

"But all those trophies were won last year! They have won nothing in 2009"

"I have told you.... 1976!!!!"

"How the heck does a Brazilian playing in Italy know that Virginia Wade has won Wimbledon since then?"

"Yes she probably is in her 60's"

"I dont know, probably about 10 league titles, 2 european cups and countless domestic cups what has that got to do with it?"

"76,000 why?"

"yes, every game even minor cups I suppose, but where is this getting us?"

"Yes, the league cup is considered a minor cup over here why?"

"I know, I know, I know, ok perhaps they won the FA Cup in 1970 or something does it really matter?"

"look, Kaka, we will treble whatever you are on now, buy you a mansion in Alderley Edge and give you a helicopter for your front lawn....are you joining us?"

"NO!, its owned by the council - what has the ground got to do with anything"

"well, officially its the city of manchester stadium but most people call it Eastlands"

"EAST!, not Waste"

"You will be adored there"

"No, not there, here I meant"

"No, thats Old Trafford, I meant adored here at Waste....erm, Eastlands"

"Anderson??? what does he know?"

"Ok I hear what you say, but other than Pride, Ambition, Achievement, History, Passion and a large car park - what can they offer you?"

"what do you mean no credit left in your phone.....I phoned you"

"Hello, Mr Kaka,...... Mr Kaka are you there?.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back