Reaction score
Exchange:
Item/s Offered : Juwel background
Condition : New
Item/s Required : what have you? no fish lol
Condition :
Picture
2011-07-30185848.jpg

I have two pieces of this measuring 23.5x 17.6 inches each. They are new and unused.
It has a couple of dents but they will not be seen when mounted in the tank.
Offers

To be collected.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Had to post rather than edit as site wont let me edit original post.
I will swap for a nice sized piece of bogwood/redwood or a power head to add some flow to my tank.
Will post if deal is right.

I got it with the new tank and was in such a rush to get water in I forgot to add it :rolleyes:
The more I see your new tank though really makes me think I should fit it.
I just have to figure out where to put the fish over night while the silicone goes off.

I'd keep it and fit it in the tank mate. Be one of the best things you can add to a tank IMO ;).

I had mine in my old tank for 3 days, but you can use a big bucket just throw your heater and filter in will be fine for a few days mate.

Even them things you get from asda etc, thats 5 plastic draws on a plastic stand. If you check my Trigon page you see I washed my gravel out in them. I've used them to keep fish over a day or two as well :good:.

Most reactions

Back