Juwel 300L Tank And Stand

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

sinie

Reaction score
have just changed from by rectangular 300l juwel tank to a 300l trigon corner tank,
so currently have my juwel tank for sale,
tank, stand, hood, and heater, will sort some pictures out very shortly,
tank is very heavy, but moveable,
tank and stand will just fit into a astra van, so will need summat that size or larger to move,
based in glastonbury, somerset,
tank currently houses a large 14" plec, and a shoal of mixed tiger, ruby and green barbs,
these are available with the tank if you like,
tank currently running on a external filter, but it is not included in the sale, as it is going in to my nw tank,

looking for £250 for tank, stand, hood, juwel heater, juwel lighting unit has failed, as they do, so currently running a single large bulb with external starter, which will be included in the sale,
tank.jpg

dimensions taken from juwel website:
aquarium =121 x 51 x 66 cm
cabinet = 121 x 51 x 73cm

cheers,
mike

are you able to deliver to taunton and whats the best price you would take

im looking for as close to asking price os possible.
i have a mate with a van, so could ask him to transport it, but he'll want some cash to cover costs,
would you like to arrange viewing it?
and would you like the plec and barbs?

mike

hi mate i was looking to pay £150 plus delivery idealy and i wouldnt want the fish

thanks

scott

price is to low, could prob do £200, but would have to check about delivery with my van man,

just spoke to my mate, and sorted about his van,
so if you want it i can do it as advertised for £200 delivered,
have messaged you my number,
feel free to contact by phone or txt as wont be back online for a few hours

Is it the rio 300? ONline calcs say 400l from the measurements. Interested if you can check measurements are right.

outside tank measurements are, front to back 19.5 inches, base of tank to top 25 inches. Base to water fill line 22.5 inches, width is 47.5 inches, were are you located?

i purchased it as a 300, but my old maths also work it out at closer to 400 than 300,

tank now sold, and delivered,
new owner very happy with purchase, unfortunately not on this site, but have directed him here for a look round.
moderators please feel free to close, or remove thread.

Most reactions

Back