Just got a 20H and a Aquaclear 30...

I've been using API liquid test kits for 20 years. I won't argue that Sera may be better, but the API do the job. I've never had trouble reading some of the colours.

I've been using API liquid test kits for 20 years. I won't argue that Sera may be better, but the API do the job. I've never had trouble reading some of the colours.
If I spoke in a different language the sera test kit would be great... It fits my price range and has good reviews but its all in another language...

Well... too large for your tank :sad:

That all depends on your water parameters : KH, GH, pH.
Betta does much more better alone. Whatever some may say, Betta is not a community fish.

Dwarf gouramis may fit your tank if densely planted including floating plants : dwarf gouramis are very shy.
so i disagree with the betta fact. bettas do really well with other fish in my experience. In fact, not a single one of my bettas lives alone. They do well with schooling fish which makes a really cool effect of the betta being the centerpiece, i like putting them with neon tetras. If you’re putting them in a tall tank, i’d do a short fin betta because a longfin may have trouble swimming. KGTropicals has a lot of videos on betta tank mates, and they are VERY honest with what will on won’t work.

so i disagree with the betta fact. bettas do really well with other fish in my experience. In fact, not a single one of my bettas lives alone. They do well with schooling fish which makes a really cool effect of the betta being the centerpiece, i like putting them with neon tetras. If you’re putting them in a tall tank, i’d do a short fin betta because a longfin may have trouble swimming. KGTropicals has a lot of videos on betta tank mates, and they are VERY honest with what will on won’t work.
To each his own experience ;)

Most reactions

Back