Jbl Co2 Diffuser Problems

Crikey Jimboo - sorry to hear about all your troubles :-( I won't try to convince you, but all I can say is that's I've never encountered any such problems from mine and it all works perfectly.

Best of luck with your new product - any ideas what it will be ?

i'm not sure yet. to be honest i haven't really looked i'm so angry just want to get rid of the damn thing and start over.

thanks for the tip fishy mad but they wont give me anything but a credit note so i need something they can order as a complete kit.

if i could get a cash refund i would definatly go back to nutrafins. so much easier. now i'm on the hook for £200 so have no choice really but to spend it on another pressuriced kit. the store knows nothing about them and cant suggest anything so i have to tell them what to order.

i may go dennerle if they can get it but i'm sure that will entail it's own problems.

george, what do you use. is it the JBL or did you go with something else? i cant remember.

antonet, i love you.... you've made me a happy man. pic being printed off as we speak.

sorry i could have found that myself but peed off and really busy at work i really appreciate it. thanks

edit: it didn't say how much it was did it? dont bust a gut looking, only if you know

You lazy sod ;) :lol:

I'll post a few pics in this thread - I'm sure it'll be simple (even for me).

It isn't cheap at £130 but worth it for the easy life! It's all birthday money anyway so the wife can't argue.

If you want loads more pics and info, go and look at George's thread pages 19 & 20 :)

:*) thank you. i didn't fancy searching the gazillion pages of his journal for it what with the boss looking over my shoulder. thanks maytee.

geez...i leave the forum for a few months and all hell breaks loose! So sorry to hear all the hassles you've been having Jimboo...but I don' think you'll go far wrong with the Dennerle system...the first thing that struck me about the kit was the high build quality and I known George felt the same :D

(off topic...your post counts have all got real high!!!)

lol. hiya ND. i was wondering where you'd got to. welcome back.

yes i've been having a bit of a nightmare of late with both juwel tanks. the cube is coming along nicely though. typical, thats the basic one thats supposed to be pretty average.

anyway good to hear from you and i hope your well

catch you later

James

<off topic>alls well with me - lifes been a bit hectic recently and the tank has suffered...but I'm back on track now, will post details later!</off topic>

Hey,

After i bored from my bad diffuser that i ordered with the system,

I'm making a special one that fit to my tank needs.

It's not complicated, i'll post the pic's soon,

Thanx.

Could that help...

Most reactions

Back