Is This Normal Growth For An Endli?

the_evil_duboisi

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
As you can see in my signature, I got a polypterus endlicheri on Jan.14. TBH, I'm not exact about his size, but I figure he was AT LEAST 9cm and AT MOST 10. Right now he's 15cm long, meaning that he's grown about 5~6cm since he's came here within a single month. Thats slightly(On average) over 1cm every week.

Is this a normal growth rate? I didn't notice him until he swam by his old food dish........Which was 10cm long at is longest, and he used to fit in it!

As you can see in my signature, I got a polypterus endlicheri on Jan.14. TBH, I'm not exact about his size, but I figure he was AT LEAST 9cm and AT MOST 10. Right now he's 15cm long, meaning that he's grown about 5~6cm since he's came here within a single month. Thats slightly(On average) over 1cm every week.

Is this a normal growth rate? I didn't notice him until he swam by his old food dish........Which was 10cm long at is longest, and he used to fit in it!

Yip thats perfectly normal from what ive seen, my Senegal did exactly the same thing shot from 2" up to 8" in about 8-10 weeks, good diet, good quality of life etc...he/she will be 20+" before you know it :)

well as endyis can grow up to 3ft i would say thats about normal

I'll just pray mine's not a congecus........ :blink:

Maybe the heavy feedings and weekly water changes are paying off......

Hahahahahahahahahahaha..............My idea of an ideal wet pet.....My favorite fish :devil:

I mean, this is a fish that's a hybrid with a snake! Snaky body! And hardy! And big! And eats well(But maybe not eagerly)! And cute frog-like eyes! Dragon-like ragged fins! My favorite fish!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back