Injured guppy

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Fin_4321

Reaction score
So I found a dragon guppy tank in a small fish store one of the male guppies had a cut on it's stomach with a Little bit of it's guts hanging out and it also has a rip in it's tail but it's not that bad. The store owner was going to throw the live fish in the trash so I bought it and I have no clue what to do it's hiper active and loves to eat but it's injury is kinda concerning and so is the way it's swimming I already have two 5 gallon aquariums but I've never seen any of my fish continuously dash around like that... So it'd be great if I got some help.

So I found a dragon guppy tank in a small fish store one of the male guppies had a cut on it's stomach with a Little bit of it's guts hanging out and it also has a rip in it's tail but it's not that bad. The store owner was going to throw the live fish in the trash so I bought it and I have no clue what to do it's hiper active and loves to eat but it's injury is kinda concerning and so is the way it's swimming I already have two 5 gallon aquariums but I've never seen any of my fish continuously dash around like that... So it'd be great if I got some help.
do you have a photo? That will be the most helpful thing to determine what to do

1702971442637856466506272487635.jpg
I put him in there to acclimate him yesterday

Most reactions

Back