im at school

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Kids here in the UK go back next week 🤩 CANT WAIT!

Before I retired, in Quebec, this would have been the day the kids came in.

I was in a Costco yesterday, and the cruel b$$$$$d had filled an aisle half with toys, and half with school supplies.

When my kids were in school and we lived in Wigan council area, they went back to school the day after the August bank holiday. (That's the last Monday in August). The schools finished for summer a couple of weeks before other regions and before prices went up in resorts so we got cheaper holidays. I've just looked and they are now the same as everywhere else.

First child and Mr Barnicles will be out the house, he's a teacher so he's got the training days to do as well....just have to wait for the second child to turn 3 so he can start nursery in the new year :banana:

Then at last, mummy will be able to have some peace and quiet, an actual hot cup of coffee and more time on the bog! Absolute bliss!

Of course, this will all happen after the ugly crying that my babies aren't babies anymore etc

You and me both need to get out more. I was at the dentist yesterday and she was going on about a new covid strain. I had no idea what she was on about. She said it's all over the news. I said I don't get a TV signal where I am. She said it's on the radio too. I said I don't get a radio signal where I am. She said what about friends and family you talk to. I said this is the first time I have been outside in a month. She went oh. I have no idea what's going on currently.
If you get internet you can access radio stations around the world. No excuses.

If you get internet you can access radio stations around the world. No excuses.
I don't have enough data to download stuff. I use the phone's internet data and it is hideously expensive. It's quick because I have a 5G phone but it's costly. Internet in Australia is a rip off.

Most reactions

trending

Back