Ich prob

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ferrikins

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I never normaly bother with Ich, as it normaly come's and goes and I never loss fish to it.

But resently i got back into breeding guppies again, and as they can be weak sometimes wish to treat.

At the moment the most affected fish in the tank is my clown loach, and most of the fish just have one or two spots, with abit one male with lossing his tail and one female with a slit. I not shore if it fin rot as yet as it could be there being nipped by my Badis badis.

I know the fist thing to do is a water change, and raise the temp abit, but what I more worryed about are the ADF and cory cats. I have Inter-pet Whitespot plus, and aquarium salt, that I can use, (not together). I can move the ADF if needed,(if I can catch him.) but not the cory cats, as I can never catch them without causing way to much stress on the over fish.

So what do you guys reconmend I do??

Well, I try not to use meds. I got myself a couple of UV sterilizers that I don't run all the time, only when I think i may have a problem. But b4 I even bother with them I turn up the temp and do water changes everyday which is a pain but easier on the fish. HTH :)

Some fishkeepers just turn the temp up and add salt, but you have scaless fish, there is a med by interpet called anti whitespot, read instructions as with some meds you have to half dose with clown loaches.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back