Ice Age 2

8) not seen it yet been away , but going to ake my youngest to see it at the weekend :good:

I'm really looking forward to seeing it...

But it'll be a while cos I have no plans to go to the cinema!

Anyone else seen it?

I went at the weekend to see it and thought it was sooo much better than the first one!

What do you think of it!

I didn't think it was "sooo much better" but equally as good as the first (the first one rocks, don't knock it :p).
We're huge Ice Age fans around my house (huge!) so we were there opening day. We thought it was great! Can't wait for the dvd release :good:

Humm, oddly, you can already buy the DVD off ebay for £6.50 - I know because I was offered it yesterday.

Sadly no DVD player....

Nope, not Iceage 1. I still have the link.....and it probably is a pirate, I wouldn't expect it to be anything else while the movie is still in the cinema.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...Q%3AUK%3A1&rd=1

Oh I have a DVD on the computer but there's no way I am leaving my three year old in the office to watch a movie, Monday morning he got in here without me and unplugged the trops. Fortunately, I caught him and plugged them back in before they got cold.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sounds like it might be a pirate copy (not checked link quickly going through sorry)

The reason I prefer the second one is that Scrat seems to have more parts in it and for some reason I just love that little critter

Loved it too, my son thought it was better - I think it can't quite beat the first one, but it's very close.

Most reactions

Back