Hi There!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

garyhardy

Reaction score
Hello fellow anglers

This is Garry!!!

I'm thrilled to be a part of this fishing community. I'm a complete beginner when it comes to fishing, but I've always been captivated by the world of angling. Whether it's the anticipation of the catch or the serenity of being by the water, I knew I had to give it a try.

I'm here to soak up all the knowledge and wisdom you experienced folks have to offer. From selecting the right bait to mastering casting techniques, I'm eager to learn it all. I may not have many stories to share just yet, but I'm excited to start creating some unforgettable fishing adventures.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and joining in on the discussions. Tight lines!

This forum is about keeping fish in aquariums not angling. A few of our members do also catch fish (angling) but they post about that in General Chat rather than the main forum. If your main interest is angling and you don't keep fish in an aquarium, or maybe pond fish, you will probably be better finding an angling forum.

This forum is about keeping fish in aquariums not angling. A few of our members do also catch fish (angling) but they post about that in General Chat rather than the main forum. If your main interest is angling and you don't keep fish in an aquarium, or maybe pond fish, you will probably be better finding an angling forum.
Can you please provide me a link of that forum, where I can talk about Angling?

I'm afraid I have no idea about angling forums, I have never done that so I've never needed an angling forum.

Well, if you'd like to stay, I'd like to say: Welcome to TFF...:hi:
But if you're not interested in aquarium fish, this is not the place to be for you. But that's up to you, of course...

Most reactions

Back