Help: Any Talented Artist Willing To Draw My Tattoo Idea?

barb-e

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I'm getting a tattoo in a few months and i've had a hard time finding one that i like enough to have on my body forever. I decided to think about what i really wanted and tried to sketch the idea but I am artistically challenged. I don't know anyone who can draw so now i'm trying to find someone who can help me develop my tattoo idea. So yeah. Thats why I am here. Is there anyone who thinks they could draw the idea I have. I posted my terrible sketch below. I want the tattoo on my back and no more than 4" X 4". Thank you so much. If you think you can draw the tattoo please either post it on here or email it to me. Once again thanks.

img109.jpg

i'll give it a try but no gauratees.you'll have to give me a little time.if you want to check out one my drawings look up pencil drawing in this section.i have made a sketch of your original drawing and written down everything you've written so wish me luck :good:

I'll give it a shot as well.
But if you don't like anything here, you could always take it to a tattoo place and see if the artists there could draw something up for you. A good tattoo artist would be able to do whatever you wanted, and adjust it however you wanted it.

I do have a question... did you want this colored? If so, what colors & where/what. Or do you want it all one color or what.
The stars, do you want them looking like regular 5 point stars like you drew? Or something else?

From the looks of your sketch, the tree is framed by the vine circling around it right? W/ the flowers on the vine, any particular type of flower?

Do you want something a bit more Tim Burton style swirls, or something a bit more girly.. like a script font kind of swirls.

Just want to get as much info as possible before I even attempt it.
If no reply, then I'll just assume you've already gotten what you wanted :)

I've actually changed the design completely. Its no longer a the tree in the circle but a tree with the Tim Burton swirly things as vine like branches. My goal was to have a very realistic looking tree, unsymmetrical and with one a single flower on one of the branches, im comsidering a lily or purple daisy. Not quite sure yet. I think my best bet will be to talk to a tattoo artist and see what they can come up with for me. But if you could sketch it make things easier that would be great. Thanks.

Hmm.. I would def just talk to a tattoo artist. Print out picture references of what you wanted. Like if you see a certain swirl you like, print it out, or a tree shape or vine or flower, print it all out so you can show it to the artist and give them good visuals to work with.

Most reactions

Back