Hawkfish

Well I am giving it a shot tomoz I will get rid of my cleaner shrimp because I don't want them to be killed also he is very peaceful in the shop not bothering anything so I will give him a shot also they had a hawk there a scarlet but I asked would it be okay with the shrimps and the person at the lfs said he would grab them in his mouth and scrape and/or smash them up the glass or rock isn't that brutal lol :blink:

best to remove the shrimp if getting either then I guess..I know my scarlet hasn't touched my shrimp but they are normally down low and him 3 feet above them on his perch. Hopefully the valentini behaves as well but your fan worms etc will definately be taken by him...should leave other stuff alone but......

Hopefully he won't kill the fanworms because they have stuck to the rocks lol

I have just bought my hawkfish and puffer while I am typing this message they are acclimatising I have a scarlet hawk and valentini puffer I also bought myself a coral it's a clauvlia with green stripes in the middle :good:

They have just been introduced and the hawkfish is swimming and finding a perch he likes I guess and the puffer is staying still wondering what am I doing here but the hawkfish is swimming crazy what the heck But what does the puffer eat and to keep his teeth down any help would be grateful
:good: bad news is I can't catch the shrimp but thankfully there a big size fully grown also while I am writing this sometimes the puffer keeps breathing in what's that about please don't tell me he's puffing

There has been no coral nipping or shrimp nipping or feather duster nipping but there has been sand sifting snail nipping SSSN I'm not really that bothered about them though there pests if only my laptop didnt blow up I would have put some pics on :no:

He's found a spot to sleep the puffer lies up the corner up the glass how cutes that :good:

My laptops broke and I bought it from another country soz thanks for replying :good:

Get a new one I guess sigh I was saving up for a bigger tank lol

Well when I thought he was sleeping up the glass he has found a better place on a rock right where I can see him good:

Sadly my hawkfish has gone onto the big ocean in the sky :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-( :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:

Most reactions

Back