Gutted... Now Looking For A Cheap Camera

MBOU

Recovering LFS Worker
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi

I was given a Nikon D50 and a good lens 50 - 300mm i think, and whilst changing my lens at work some muppet (put politely) bashed into me, didnt have camera strap round me neck and so both the lens smashed and all the inside and mirrors in the camera, its beyond fixing, would cost more to fix than to replace...

It was a birthday present and a beloved one, my fish and pets and photography are the only things that get my by some days and i have been so down lately and i would love to have a new camera so i have a reason to get up and go outside...

Trouble is... i am really struggling financially and was hoping to get into a position where i could go proffesional with my photography, mainly at sports events, horses in particular... but now... i just want to go outside!

Does anyone know where i can get a really cheap Nikon D50/40, even if it needs a little fixing... i would love a nikon as i am confident with them but anything similar...

Would really apreciate it if anyone could keep an eye out for cameras for me, would mean the world...

Cheers..

No idea!! (mod remove them maybe?? lol) My computer crashed as i was posting it, must have clicked a few times in a tantrum!!

Most reactions

trending

Back