Gsps

Here is the added plant looks better, still not there though?
3791696653_df084c489b.jpg
Nice, but I would get another and have some symmetry :lol: I would get two and move the one you have over to the left then jhave one mirroring it to the right. I have 4 of them in my tank as the F8s like the cover of them. They can come up front if they feel like it or have some solitude.

Not sure what GSPs are like personality wise. I think they are bolder than F8s. I'd be thinking about grouping things together rather than spreading them out thinly. Does that make sense? I like my tanks to have a theme as such. In my F8 tank I had 'amazon' in mind - jungly almost - which is why I love my big mangrove root ornament :D MInd you, the Beetle ornament is there cos I love bugs and it adds a quirky twist to the tank :lol:

Here is the added plant looks better, still not there though?
3791696653_df084c489b.jpg
Nice, but I would get another and have some symmetry :lol: I would get two and move the one you have over to the left then jhave one mirroring it to the right. I have 4 of them in my tank as the F8s like the cover of them. They can come up front if they feel like it or have some solitude.

Not sure what GSPs are like personality wise. I think they are bolder than F8s. I'd be thinking about grouping things together rather than spreading them out thinly. Does that make sense? I like my tanks to have a theme as such. In my F8 tank I had 'amazon' in mind - jungly almost - which is why I love my big mangrove root ornament :D MInd you, the Beetle ornament is there cos I love bugs and it adds a quirky twist to the tank :lol:

LOL Next weekend is payday (finally!) May go crazy and do the 3 for 2 offer on those and have an absolute forest :good:

Sorry to bring this to the front again but i was looking for information on stocking requirments for GSP how many can go into a 115 L tank.

But i stumbled across the photo of seemingly mangrove branches hanging into the water. Were did you obtain these? Have other people seen these?

Sorry to sound desperate but i have looked and looked for what this picture shows

:drool: I am drooling over this discovery

Please let me know

Thanks
M

Sorry to bring this to the front again but i was looking for information on stocking requirments for GSP how many can go into a 115 L tank.

But i stumbled across the photo of seemingly mangrove branches hanging into the water. Were did you obtain these? Have other people seen these?

Sorry to sound desperate but i have looked and looked for what this picture shows

:drool: I am drooling over this discovery

Please let me know

Thanks
M

That tank I posted up is my friend's tank and the branches down are twiggy bits of bogwood bought from Home Marine in Crews Hill (I apologise if I am not allowed to mention the name of the store and am happy to delete it if necessary). He suspended them into the water and I think it looks great. It's even better now they have algae and such covering them :D

I'd go for a pair of F8 puffers in your size of tank too ;)

Most reactions

Back