Grrrr Just Missed A Snakehead Programme

I dont think so but you might be able to watch it on here in a bit
http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/

Its was a great show, well worth watching

I didn't like it :( they were killing them because of some silly person letting one out

I watch it every week, don't worry it is shown again on ITV4, :hey: - except this is an hour long version which has more in-depth info. The show investigates rumours that the snakehead can breathe air direct from the atmosphere, walk on land & is known to have attacked humans.
As we fish freaks all know - snakeheads have the ability to breathe air, not so sure about the alledged man-killer tag though, they'd give you a nasty bite that's for sure, I think they were being just a little bit creative there (possibly alarmist) but most of these shows are excellent. I particularly enjoyed the catfish episodes, also liked when the presenter Jeremy Wade sat in a paddling pool full of Piranahs to dispel the myth that they are totally vicious.
Look out for the ITV4 showing, it's usually shown the day after itv1's broadcast, except this week it has been rescheduled because of the darts - so you may still have a chance to see an whole hour long version to boot :good:

Hate it when programs villanise the fish and not the people as much. The fish are generally peacefull and predate on small fish but most fish do.

Yes true, but he does show both sides, snakeheads have such a bad reputaion, where in real life they do not deserve it, shame, i know ive kept enough to know there attitude, granted in the programme they say about human attacks from the micro's...obviously, there protecting there fry..

Anyone who missed this show, but would like to see it - It is being screened on Wed 24th November, ITV4 at 8pm (9pm ITV4+1) this is an hour long version :good: which should be more in-depth.

Think i'll tune in and have a gander at that :good:

James.

Most reactions

Back