Greetings earthlings

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

JustinSane

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I've never been that good with this kinda introduction thingies but I guess this post is my way of saying: "Hello everyone, I'm new, please don't pick on me" :rolleyes:

SO, I guess you'll be strangling me now since, I really don't know what to tell you about myself, BUT I've got lots to tell you about my tanks, so that kinda compensates don't you think? :) Some vital (and less vital) facts can be found from my profile, why waste bandwidth saying the same things over again?

Well anyway, enough about me, without further ado, my current tanks, not much but still something I like to think as a "good start" :nod:

061104.jpg

The facts: 140L (~37g.). "Matfilter", 2x30W fluorescent tubes, DIY Co2-system, 75W heater.

Fishies
1 x Apistogramma borellii, Yellow dwarf cichlid male
8 x Corydoras paleatus, peppered cory
11 x Hyphessobrycon herbertaxelrodi, black neon tetra.

The tank is somewhat a jungle, but I guess that's just the way I prefer my tanks :whistle:

It's still lacking an algae eater and I'll probably throw in some more black neons at some point and the two borellii females will be moving in from the smaller tank once their sexes have been confirmed (they're still juveniles, the other one is a female for certain but the other one still remains somewhat a mystery)

pienivaihees.jpg

The facts: ~75L (~20g.), Hydor internal filter (450L/H), 1 x 15W fluorescent tube
Fishies:
2 x Apistogramma borellii females
6 x Otocinclus sp. (possibly O. hoppei and one O. macrospilus )

Currently this tank is not that good looking since the plants were just thrown in as leftovers from decorating the larger tank.
As soon as the borellii's move out, I'll be adding a couple of Centromochlus perugiae (FKA Tatia perugiae ) and a few dwarf puffers :wub:
Yeah, and that vegetation needs some work too B)

But anyway, hello to everyone, I come in peace :alien:

edit and now I broke the forum with my pic, what a dramatical entrance :S

Welcome to the forums.

And we are friendly here so post away.

You have some lovely tanks there, very nice.

Jon

Welcome. There's always room for another weird Finn with a jungle and apple tree sticks :lol:

I'm sure you will find this place friendly and entertaining. The people here are great and there's a forum for everything you want to talk about. :thumbs:

:hi:

let me start off by saying those are awsome tanks :nod:

you'll have a good time here

DD :)

EDIT the second tank cant be 20 gallons can it? looks bigger? oh well, might just be me

I thank thee all for thy warm welcome and I am most grateful for thy kind comments B)

Vip said:
i like the 2nd tank but im sure ive seen those before, what other forums are you from?
Well, I mainly hang around the biggest finnish aquarium forum and these particular pics were taken yesterday, so I'm quite sure you are mistaken, unless then there's an evil-minded person around spreading pictures of my tanks without me knowing about it :D

dwarf_dude: I agree that it Does look bigger in that picture, but it is small, rest assured *wants plenty of bigger thanks now, please :drool: *

Hi JustinSane and :hi: to the forum, with a name like that, you'll slot in perfectly ;) :p

Arfie

Most reactions

Back