Grand Theft Auto 5

james_fish

Chuck, Leader Of Ze People.
Reaction score
Well it looks like a return to the good old state of Sanandreas! LS,LV,SF here we come! :hyper:

This is going to be GTA4 style in Sanandreas, which in my opinion is something to look forward to!
I would of loved a return to London, but this is going to sweet. Can't wait to get back on the streets of big SA!

Grand Theft Auto V Trailer.

Enjoy.

James.

im more excited about saints row 3. GTA 4 seemed dull and un-interesting in comparison. a constant pallette of grey and brown, all blurred into mush. saints row takes all the best bits from gta, then completely takes the mick with it, over the top humour, none too subtle innuendo and as many things as possible to make you laugh.

pre-order saints row and you get a car that you drive over pedestrians, then it shoots them out of a huge circus cannon on the back. and a gun that fires live octopus' at peoples heads, then explodes in a shower of black ink. and a 3 foot purple please keep it clean!you get to batter people to death with. can you imagine playing this game on co-op mode with your mates ????

you dont get that on GTA.

Cant wait for gta v saints row sounds like a gta rip off but I've never played it so can't really comment

GTA V look amazing, I don't really want to judge it from just one trailer but it looks like it has taken the best from both SA and IV.

Moochy, I see where you are coming. GTA IV was a good game in my opnion but it did lack the charisma which we know and love from previous GTA's. It was a little too dull and kind of boring. SA was great because you could do so much stuff. If the graphics and playing style of GTA IV was merged with playing elements of previous GTA's like VC and SA on the great map of SA, we should be in for one heck of a treat!

I'm hoping the trailer will represent the full game Ace! I'm really looking forward to this one, man I love GTA SA. So many secrets and little elements of the map. What a great game! Looking forward to being re-united with Grove street, that's if it still exists!

James.

Cant wait for gta v saints row sounds like a gta rip off but I've never played it so can't really comment

that is the point of it. they made no effort to pretend it wasnt. it plays the same as GTA, has the same sort of missions, except its far more tongue in cheek and amusing. for example, where as in gta you might steal a cement mixer truck to bury somebody in a hole (very gta, but not remotely amusing, original, or interesting), in saints row you steal a truck that pumps out blocked sewers, and get sent on a mission to spray every politicians house in the area with the contents of said truck. of course you can spray whatever and whoever you want on the way. and with you driving, and your mate aiming the poo cannon, hilarity ensues. brown police cars everywhere.

same sort of mission, very different gaming experience.

go get a copy of saints row 2 to see you through until GTA5 comes out, its dirt cheap now its been out ages.

Moochy, I see where you are coming. GTA IV was a good game in my opnion but it did lack the charisma which we know and love from previous GTA's. It was a little too dull and kind of boring. SA was great because you could do so much stuff. If the graphics and playing style of GTA IV was merged with playing elements of previous GTA's like VC and SA on the great map of SA, we should be in for one heck of a treat!

I'm hoping the trailer will represent the full game Ace! I'm really looking forward to this one, man I love GTA SA. So many secrets and little elements of the map. What a great game! Looking forward to being re-united with Grove street, that's if it still exists!

James.

When I was younger and had followers and protected my territory from other gangs, I felt so cool, so sad, but so cool :|...

James.

When I was younger and had followers and protected my territory from other gangs, I felt so cool, so sad, but so cool :|...

Don't worry about it, we've all be there :look:

James.

I remember SA, I just used to break into the airport because I couldn't be bothered with the missions, in my defence I was 10 years old, flying was so fun.

I remember SA, I just used to break into the airport because I couldn't be bothered with the missions, in my defence I was 10 years old, flying was so fun.

Did you see the figter jet in the trailer? :hey:

James

Looking forward to this game... i think there all great games from the start, GTA Sandreas has been my fave up to now.

I've just got rid of my xbox 360... thinking of getting a ps3 soon so once i do this will be one of the 1st games i buy :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back